Dec 11, 2006

Karma-licious

xmas readyIt's beginning to feel a bit more Christmas-y here in J-Vegas. Which, by the way, belies the glamour of this city. Anyway, back on track, it probably is due largely to me starting my Christmas cards and preparing my presents for you good folks in blogland! That's right, the goods are in and they have been wrapped and await labelling and mailing. I will say this though, as I am not taking pictures of the yarns and posting them (seems a bit redundant huh?), the colors in the pictures are not quite accurate. The Mystical Creations Yarns are a little bit more dull in real life (bummer btw), and the Handspun and Dyed too...are even more delicious. The Magie is a glorious blend of pink, fuschia, brown, and beige. Seriously, I admit to having a momentary pang of selfishness...then I heard my mother's voice in the back of my head reminding me that I have too many projects (and yarn) going on right now. So I need to lay off and purge a bit. This should build up some good karma, if not it'll at least make me feel good. All I ask is that if you get something from me, post a picture on your blog! :)

C2C hatFurther karma boost? I finished a hat for Caps to the Capital! It's adorable, however, I am convinced, utterly certain that this hat will not fit any living human. Except, I must doubt myself at least a little, because I never ripped the hat back and cast on more stitches. The information made a point that newborns in other countries have low birthweights and are, therefore, smaller than we are accustomed to. Still, I'm going to make a slightly larger cap with the leftover yarn. As there was plenty yarn for two caps. Maybe I'll even make some more stylish/cuter hats. Nothing with lace, as it is too open.

Now for a little self-indulgence. hehe For my birthday I:
got my hair done.
went shopping with my mom.
went to dinner.
got an awesome hoodie with kitty ears and paw-like mittens!
went to dinner/breakfast with Tyler.
had a huge fight with Justin.
had a huge make-up with Justin. lol
yarnAEMy mother spent a LOT of money on me. Seriously...I got something from every store we went into. Of course, I picked up a few things for friends. But I'm not showing you what I got. Some of those things are x-rated. ;) My Christmas shopping is done for now, at least as far as I'm concerned. And guess what I saw while I was out shopping? That's right, this is the window display at American Eagle (not a store I actually shop in), and yes those are balls of yarn hanging from the tree! That made my day.

So does this.
Nolan hat

Labels: ,

Kitty's Story


Vintage 008

First, I must confess my name isn't Kitty, or anything even close. It just comes from an affinity for cats. Second, I love to craft, create, and imagine. I can draw a bit, knit a lot, and sew just enough to get by. My world revolves around the loves of my life; my three children. Anything more you want to know about me is on Ravelry or check me out on FB!

Crystal Shadrick

Create Your Badge

*Disclaimer!* I'm totally crazy. The patterns I offer are often variations of other patterns, things I have reverse engineered. I don't claim to be wonderful and smart and an all-knowing designer. So enjoy them!.

LINK ME!
Vintage 005

Vintage 006
Please save this button to your own host, do not steal my bandwidth!



Free Patterns
All free patterns have been moved here. Hopefully this will help you find them more easily! All of the pattern posts (except the ones that contain other info) will be deleted in a week or two.

Links
Knitty

Craftster

ravelry



Link
Previous | Next


Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next


On My
Nightstand:

The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King


Radio:

Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina


Television:

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Needles:


Wheel:
0824101450-00
Rumpelstiltskin - FatCat Merino


I Buy
Tail Spinner

The Loopy Ewe

Cherry Blossom Fibers

C*EYE*BER Fiber

abcwoolcrafts

wollmeise

I'm In

Sexy Knitters Club

Punk Rock Knitters

Punk Rock Gift Exchange
PRGE Questionnaire (the third?)

Expand Your Stash 07

Count Your Socks
8 in 2007/0 in 2008



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Bloggy People
Yarn Harlot

Gee, You Knit?

Random Thoughts

Wild Yarn

Obsidian Kitten

Lime & Violet



Subscribe with Bloglines


FOs

Book Strap
Purple Pod Protector
Fidget on Fire
Helios Scarf
Make Like a Tree
Knitter Project/Serpentine Mitts
Mosey on Over
Black Tie Affair
Red Stars
Garden of Eden


FOs 2006
FOs 2007


UFOs

Skating Sweater
99%
Harlequin Entrelac socks
85%
Über-cropped raglan
30%
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from shadkitty. Make your own badge here.


Previous Posts