Aug 20, 2007
Is it questionairre? Or questionnaire? Nvm. That's what spellcheck is for.
1. Why are you punk?
What? Who told you that? lol Um, I don't know. I like punk and rock music. So, logically, I would be interested in things that are associated with them. Like...being totally weird. Knitting. Dyeing my hair fun colors. Wearing interesting clothes. And so on. Plus, like everyone else, my favorite colors include purple and black. (but not red, I skipped that cliche)
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Oh, I love lists.
- Cats, especially of the Cheshire variety
- Books, especially scary ones, or thrilling ones
- Vintage items: clothes, movies, books, buttons -- you name it
- DPNs (told you I was weird)
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
You want me to choose?
- Thelonious socks
- Endpaper Mitts
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
- Yarn. Seriously, I want a swap box full of yarn. lol
- Cool knitting swag. Stuff that proclaims my knitterly awesomeness.
- One of those little Chibi things for your tapestry needles.
- CDs, Okay, I know it's a knitting swap. But isn't it about the music too?
- Patterns. There are lots I want. My printer is totally worthless. :(
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
- SWTC Bamboo
- Cascade 220
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
Oh, I love lists.
- Ferrero Rocher (er, I think that's how you spell it. They are gooddddd)
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Reese's Pieces
- Bread, freshly baked mmmm
- Hot chocolate
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
- Dexter. It's on Showtime. Seriously.
- Anime, especially ones featuring people with kitty ears. :D
- Hats. I love them and collect them, but hardly wear them.
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
- Friday nights. The weekend has arrive and Mr. Shad and I watch Psych.
- Going to the knitting shop.
- Nap time.
- Dinner, I love to eat, especially with the family.
- Phone calls from my mom.
9. What do you collect?
Cows, cheshire cat stuff, DPNs, sock yarn, buttons, and blank cards
10. When is your birthday?
11. Do you have any wishlists?
Um...sure. I've got one on Amazon.com, search my first and last name, I'll link it later. Also on Etsy.
12. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I really hope to create a friendship from this swap. Also, I am really random and weird. I appreciate a good sense of humor. Um, if you ask, I will tell you. If you've been reading my blog you know I have 3
critters kids. I don't wear jewelry. And...have fun!
Labels: PRGE, questionnaire