Aug 9, 2007

The Last First

Gma Barb and Nolan2It was fun to post birthday blogs for Heather and Kyran, many of their pictures hadn't been seen before. Nolan has been a part of this blog from day one though. Some of you may even remember his first debut! Even though you have probably seen these pictures, I still want to share them again. It is my very last first birthday.

Nolan doesn't have Heather's charisma, or Kyran's lovability, but then, he has things they don't. Nolan has the most contagious smile I have ever seen, and he uses it constantly. Just today he was laughing because he was sitting in a shopping cart.smirking nolan He is very independent for such a little baby, quietly playing by himself for hours. It can be easy to forget that he's not napping. Kyran is quiet and moody, Heather is loud and crazy, Nolan is my sanity. The quiet in the dinh. If Nolan had been any different, I am not sure of how well I would be handling my situation as of now. Sometimes I get into lengthy conversations with my mom about how good he is. Simply amazing, isn't it?

Anybody who has kids will understand. Nolan hardly cries, when he does it is out of Lil Blue Eyesneccesity. You can entertain him just by smiling at him, and he will take naps without a fight. Of course, the constant smiles make him an instant favorite for my camera. lol I'm sure, if you have been keeping up with my blog on a semi-regular basis, you know the constant trouble Heather and Kyran cause. When I became pregnant for a third time, I felt worn out and frazzled at the idea of THREE! I am glad to know and care for him though, he is an angel. If it were not for his mellow and happy attitude, things might be different. :)

So, Happy Birthday Nolan! It has been a crazy year, full of many experiences for us all. You have taught me that compassion and love really know no bounds, and that a smile really is all it takes to brighten a room.

Zomg Cutie Bird Cheeser Nolan Nolie and Mommy at beach tunic fin 3 Purple ball 1

Labels: , ,

Kitty's Story


Vintage 008

First, I must confess my name isn't Kitty, or anything even close. It just comes from an affinity for cats. Second, I love to craft, create, and imagine. I can draw a bit, knit a lot, and sew just enough to get by. My world revolves around the loves of my life; my three children. Anything more you want to know about me is on Ravelry or check me out on FB!

Crystal Shadrick

Create Your Badge

*Disclaimer!* I'm totally crazy. The patterns I offer are often variations of other patterns, things I have reverse engineered. I don't claim to be wonderful and smart and an all-knowing designer. So enjoy them!.

LINK ME!
Vintage 005

Vintage 006
Please save this button to your own host, do not steal my bandwidth!



Free Patterns
All free patterns have been moved here. Hopefully this will help you find them more easily! All of the pattern posts (except the ones that contain other info) will be deleted in a week or two.

Links
Knitty

Craftster

ravelry



Link
Previous | Next


Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next


On My
Nightstand:

The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King


Radio:

Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina


Television:

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Needles:


Wheel:
0824101450-00
Rumpelstiltskin - FatCat Merino


I Buy
Tail Spinner

The Loopy Ewe

Cherry Blossom Fibers

C*EYE*BER Fiber

abcwoolcrafts

wollmeise

I'm In

Sexy Knitters Club

Punk Rock Knitters

Punk Rock Gift Exchange
PRGE Questionnaire (the third?)

Expand Your Stash 07

Count Your Socks
8 in 2007/0 in 2008



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Bloggy People
Yarn Harlot

Gee, You Knit?

Random Thoughts

Wild Yarn

Obsidian Kitten

Lime & Violet



Subscribe with Bloglines


FOs

Book Strap
Purple Pod Protector
Fidget on Fire
Helios Scarf
Make Like a Tree
Knitter Project/Serpentine Mitts
Mosey on Over
Black Tie Affair
Red Stars
Garden of Eden


FOs 2006
FOs 2007


UFOs

Skating Sweater
99%
Harlequin Entrelac socks
85%
Über-cropped raglan
30%
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from shadkitty. Make your own badge here.


Previous Posts