Jun 16, 2006

A Mountain of Wasted Talent

That's what my husband calls me. It's not that he thinks I don't know what to do with my talents. Just that I don't use them to make any money. lol He sees all the things I can do and wonders how we're not making any money off of it. I guess I should take that as a compliment?

Pictures, I know. I have been promising you pictures since my hair was pink on Sunday. Sorry. Been so busy with the SP thing that I totally haven't had time. Though I have everything done! So, I expect to send my package out next week.


Also, new yarn! YAY! I bought plenty at the Tail Spinner when I was there on Wednesday ... oh I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. My Mama E sock yarns came in too! I didn't expect them until tomorrow at best but they are here today! Hip hip hooray! I bought the June Bug and Fear the Turtle colorways. I want to make Justin a pair of socks with the Fear the Turtle. The Thuja pattern on Knitty looks fairly normal. As in ... something he would wear and not try to hide in the house. If he doesn't like the yarn I'll just make some for my dad or brother. They'll love it. :P

So, I think what I'm going to do is take Emily up to the shop so she can get some DPNs. At least she took my advice. Also, I have to clean. Like, seriously. I might have to wait til Justin gets home. If I can clean before he has to go to his games. I doubt that one though. *sigh* Might have to wait til he gets back from his games. Emily said she could watch the kids on Sunday! Yes!

I need to get hoppin on my MP though. I've been slacking a bit. Oh well. Got some yarn to make an Ipod sock for Justin too. That's my easy project for the moment, when I get sick of looking at my MP. The new yarns I bought are for some Jaywalkers and for a hat. I promised Heather that I'd make her a hat with some pom poms. She loves pom poms. lol

My stomach is rumbling! Normally Heather reminds me to feed her before I even get hungry... Hm... I think I'll just whip up some sandwhiches, not really in the mood to cook. Besides, right now I'm seriously procrastinating. Really, I should be finishing up some things and cleaning.

Just one more photo before I say goodbye...yummmm FABRIC! Some of it's new, some old. My fingers are itching to start sewing them together, too bad I have to pin and cut first. :(

Kitty's Story


Vintage 008

First, I must confess my name isn't Kitty, or anything even close. It just comes from an affinity for cats. Second, I love to craft, create, and imagine. I can draw a bit, knit a lot, and sew just enough to get by. My world revolves around the loves of my life; my three children. Anything more you want to know about me is on Ravelry or check me out on FB!

Crystal Shadrick

Create Your Badge

*Disclaimer!* I'm totally crazy. The patterns I offer are often variations of other patterns, things I have reverse engineered. I don't claim to be wonderful and smart and an all-knowing designer. So enjoy them!.

LINK ME!
Vintage 005

Vintage 006
Please save this button to your own host, do not steal my bandwidth!



Free Patterns
All free patterns have been moved here. Hopefully this will help you find them more easily! All of the pattern posts (except the ones that contain other info) will be deleted in a week or two.

Links
Knitty

Craftster

ravelry



Link
Previous | Next


Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next


On My
Nightstand:

The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King


Radio:

Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina


Television:

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Needles:


Wheel:
0824101450-00
Rumpelstiltskin - FatCat Merino


I Buy
Tail Spinner

The Loopy Ewe

Cherry Blossom Fibers

C*EYE*BER Fiber

abcwoolcrafts

wollmeise

I'm In

Sexy Knitters Club

Punk Rock Knitters

Punk Rock Gift Exchange
PRGE Questionnaire (the third?)

Expand Your Stash 07

Count Your Socks
8 in 2007/0 in 2008



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Bloggy People
Yarn Harlot

Gee, You Knit?

Random Thoughts

Wild Yarn

Obsidian Kitten

Lime & Violet



Subscribe with Bloglines


FOs

Book Strap
Purple Pod Protector
Fidget on Fire
Helios Scarf
Make Like a Tree
Knitter Project/Serpentine Mitts
Mosey on Over
Black Tie Affair
Red Stars
Garden of Eden


FOs 2006
FOs 2007


UFOs

Skating Sweater
99%
Harlequin Entrelac socks
85%
Über-cropped raglan
30%
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from shadkitty. Make your own badge here.


Previous Posts