Jan 3, 2008

Quick, Fast, and In a Hurry

Vintage 007Real quick post. Lots of pictures again. I need to clean up, my best friend should be on her way down here as we speak I type. Not that she would care if my place was a disaster, but I do. Anyways, I took some pictures the other night, which should be obvious since I changed that display pic on my blog (and my avatar on Ravelry, but some of you might not be on there yet).

Let's see, there are some knitting piccies, baby piccies, and a LOT of my new dress! Yes, the really awesomely cute one Mr. Shad bought for me. You really are going to want to click on some of these pictures so that you can see the larger sizes. That first one for example, I am actually knitting in it, but it's not super obvious until you see the larger version.

So here is the dress:

Vintage 002


Here is my streaker son (I don't know why he was wearing shoes but not pants....I asked Heather but she just said "He took his pants off"):

Nolie sans pants 2


And the scarf I'm knitting in the pictures. It's the Harlot's One Row scarf, in black Wool Pak 14-ply for my friend Helios. Helios is on MSG duty (those guys who get to stand around at the embassies and whatnot) and he asked me for a scarf. :) Let's hope he likes it! It's a little scratchy, I'm hoping a nice wool wash (I still have that Soak) will soften it up. Opinions?

Helios Scarf 003


ETA: Some delicious Dexter based stash enhancement

Dexter Yarns

Labels: , , ,

Kitty's Story


Vintage 008

First, I must confess my name isn't Kitty, or anything even close. It just comes from an affinity for cats. Second, I love to craft, create, and imagine. I can draw a bit, knit a lot, and sew just enough to get by. My world revolves around the loves of my life; my three children. Anything more you want to know about me is on Ravelry or check me out on FB!

Crystal Shadrick

Create Your Badge

*Disclaimer!* I'm totally crazy. The patterns I offer are often variations of other patterns, things I have reverse engineered. I don't claim to be wonderful and smart and an all-knowing designer. So enjoy them!.

LINK ME!
Vintage 005

Vintage 006
Please save this button to your own host, do not steal my bandwidth!



Free Patterns
All free patterns have been moved here. Hopefully this will help you find them more easily! All of the pattern posts (except the ones that contain other info) will be deleted in a week or two.

Links
Knitty

Craftster

ravelry



Link
Previous | Next


Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next


On My
Nightstand:

The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King


Radio:

Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina


Television:

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Needles:


Wheel:
0824101450-00
Rumpelstiltskin - FatCat Merino


I Buy
Tail Spinner

The Loopy Ewe

Cherry Blossom Fibers

C*EYE*BER Fiber

abcwoolcrafts

wollmeise

I'm In

Sexy Knitters Club

Punk Rock Knitters

Punk Rock Gift Exchange
PRGE Questionnaire (the third?)

Expand Your Stash 07

Count Your Socks
8 in 2007/0 in 2008



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Bloggy People
Yarn Harlot

Gee, You Knit?

Random Thoughts

Wild Yarn

Obsidian Kitten

Lime & Violet



Subscribe with Bloglines


FOs

Book Strap
Purple Pod Protector
Fidget on Fire
Helios Scarf
Make Like a Tree
Knitter Project/Serpentine Mitts
Mosey on Over
Black Tie Affair
Red Stars
Garden of Eden


FOs 2006
FOs 2007


UFOs

Skating Sweater
99%
Harlequin Entrelac socks
85%
Über-cropped raglan
30%
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from shadkitty. Make your own badge here.


Previous Posts