Mar 22, 2007

Stupid Blogger

wollmeise wrappedI had a lovely post. Just wonderful. About things in spring that I love. And trying not to post too often, getting my wheel. AND BLOGGER ATE IT! Wanna know why?! Because I used an apostrophe. >:O I will update this later, when I stop being mad about spending 45 mins writing a blog and getting all of the right links for you....

**** Edit ****


Okay, I feel better now!!! Guess what?! My Wollmeise came in today! It's just so beautiful.wollmeise 1 I want to flash it all over blogland! But I will settle for posting extensive pics here. Oh, and the last thing I was waiting on for my PRGE came in today as well. Woohoo! I can ship it off tomorrow. Could have done it today but Mr. Shad didn't wake up until 2-ish? Then I had to take him to pick up his motorcycle. It is beautiful outside.

Now I have to do the Top 8 Things I'm loving right now list, which I stole from Lesley. Obviously the family is even before me on my eternal list of things I love, so we'll just skip them and move to things that are currently making my life bliss. In no particular order:

1. My Wheel! We ordered it last night, and I realized today that I am not limited to traditional wood stain colors. I guess TV can be helpful, I saw a commercial for Minwax last night and got so excited. I'm thinking Wild Berry or Cherry Blossom, wollmeise detailswhat about you guys? At first I thought, OMG! They'll flog me at the guild if I do that! Then I realized, no, they won't. They can talk about me if they want, but it is MY wheel and I can do whatever makes me happy. Staining my wheel purple would DEFINITELY make me happy. Soooo glad I got it unfinished. :)

2. Yarn! It doesn't matter how many times I see yarn, buy yarn, knit with yarn...I love it. Every skein is beautiful and the handpainteds are each a work of art. When I get a package with yarn in the mail I light up! I've always loved to get mail (when you're bored you should all write me a letter), and to find yarn in the mail is fantastic. Even if I know I ordered it.

3. Vacation! I'm going on a vacation, with my husband, in a hotel, without my kids! The tickets have been ordered, the reservations made...and no kids! Did I mention that yet? Plus, I get to join Kristi's knitting group while I am there. Which is totally awesome. We are going to visit the Winchester Mansion, something I've been dying to do for about half my life. It really makes me happy.

4. My LYS! Aside from all of the wollmeise bandyarn there...the ladies are just amazing. They are all so wonderful and make for an eclectic group. Yes, we can be loud and crazy, but we help each other out and it is a wonderful network. Rhonda moved away, and Blogless Jennifer is leaving next week, they will still be a part of our little group though. Melissa has some of the coolest ideas EVER, she teaches needle-felting, breeds sheep and angora rabbits, and does a MILLION other things. Check her out.

5. Yarn! I mean MDS&W! This will be my first year and I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I really want to get a chance to meet up with some of the bloggers I know out that way, Elizabeth, Lolly, Mama-E, and maybe even Eunny? Busy year for me huh?

6. Bloggers! I know I've covered this already, but hey, it doesn't hurt to repeat it.

wollmeise gifties7. PRGE! This is too much fun! My pal is great, she doesn't even tell me I'm nuts when I ramble. lol Sunne, our babysitter moderator is really great. She is tough but fair, as long as you play by the rules things are good. :)

8. New Glasses! Alright, you're all going...what? Kyran broke my glasses last week so I get new ones. Getting a new look is always exciting, prove otherwise.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Kitty's Story


Vintage 008

First, I must confess my name isn't Kitty, or anything even close. It just comes from an affinity for cats. Second, I love to craft, create, and imagine. I can draw a bit, knit a lot, and sew just enough to get by. My world revolves around the loves of my life; my three children. Anything more you want to know about me is on Ravelry or check me out on FB!

Crystal Shadrick

Create Your Badge

*Disclaimer!* I'm totally crazy. The patterns I offer are often variations of other patterns, things I have reverse engineered. I don't claim to be wonderful and smart and an all-knowing designer. So enjoy them!.

LINK ME!
Vintage 005

Vintage 006
Please save this button to your own host, do not steal my bandwidth!



Free Patterns
All free patterns have been moved here. Hopefully this will help you find them more easily! All of the pattern posts (except the ones that contain other info) will be deleted in a week or two.

Links
Knitty

Craftster

ravelry



Link
Previous | Next


Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next


On My
Nightstand:

The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King


Radio:

Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina


Television:

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Needles:


Wheel:
0824101450-00
Rumpelstiltskin - FatCat Merino


I Buy
Tail Spinner

The Loopy Ewe

Cherry Blossom Fibers

C*EYE*BER Fiber

abcwoolcrafts

wollmeise

I'm In

Sexy Knitters Club

Punk Rock Knitters

Punk Rock Gift Exchange
PRGE Questionnaire (the third?)

Expand Your Stash 07

Count Your Socks
8 in 2007/0 in 2008



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Bloggy People
Yarn Harlot

Gee, You Knit?

Random Thoughts

Wild Yarn

Obsidian Kitten

Lime & Violet



Subscribe with Bloglines


FOs

Book Strap
Purple Pod Protector
Fidget on Fire
Helios Scarf
Make Like a Tree
Knitter Project/Serpentine Mitts
Mosey on Over
Black Tie Affair
Red Stars
Garden of Eden


FOs 2006
FOs 2007


UFOs

Skating Sweater
99%
Harlequin Entrelac socks
85%
Über-cropped raglan
30%
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from shadkitty. Make your own badge here.


Previous Posts