May 15, 2007
Play Tag With Me
Really, it'll be fun. :D
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:
1) I liked crazy socks even before I could knit.
2) I hug everyone. I'm just a huggy person.
3) I wanted to be an artist and had browsed several art schools around the DC/Metropolitan area before I moved down to NC.
4) I can't really swim. I can tread water and doggy paddle, that is it. Then again, I'm not really big on water outside of my shower. (And my best friend is a lifegaurd)
5) I always spell the word seperate wrong. Seriously, spell check it.
6) Which is funny because I am a grammar/spelling Nazi. My blog seems to be the only place that I write/talk freely. Without worrying about how I'm spelling yada yada.
7) I didn't get my driver's license until I was 20 years old and already had two kids.
Kat (my PRGE pal Kat), Pins&Needles (Yeah, I know your real name but don't know how you feel about that), Robbie, O'Kitten, Carissa, MeanBean, and Kris.
Um, nothing much happened yesterday except that I frogged the hat several times because I didn't like the decreases. Also, I have decided I will knit that second Twisted Flower sock. Really, why stop a beautiful history of perfectly paired paw protectors now? Sorry about the alliteration, it was just fun okay?