Apr 3, 2008
Two Posts in One Week!
OMG! It's insane! lol Actually, my life is. Sick children, preparing for the return of Mr. Shad, house cleaning, etc. But I was tagged by KnitKat. So we'll talk about that first.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.--> Kat
2) Post the rules. (done)
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
- I am mildly OCD, I have to eat Oreo cookies from left to right out of the package. All of the "rows" have to be the same. My husband enjoys rearranging the cookies to piss me off, I will fix even out the rows if they aren't right.
- I tap the top of soda cans before I open them. Dunno why.
- My husband and I got married after about two months. We met in early November, and married in late December.
- My hair wasn't cut (other than an inch here and there for maintenance purposes), colored, or styled really until I was 15. Clearly...now I change it semi-annually.
- I totally hate my real name, but love my married surname.
- The reason that there are so many pictures of me isn't so much that I'm a camera whore as it is that I love to take pictures. Of anything. Have you looked at my Ravelry projects? There are so many pictures. My Flickr has over 2,000 pictures.
I'm not tagging anyone. Don't feel like it. If you like, steal this and do it for yourself.
So, I've spent my week cleaning up vomit. How's that for starters? Nolan has been sick since Sunday. Today we haven't had any upchuck...but it's not even seven yet. Oh, I finished Somewhat Cowl...but it looked terrible. The sleeves were too big. Actually, the raglan measurement was too long. I knew it when I did it (10 inches?! You've gotta be kidding me) but I thought, hey, she's the designer...she knows what she's doing. Right? When I took my measurement for a raglan sweater awhile ago, it was 6.5", which I thought was way too small. I measured my Tree Jacket's raglan "seam" because that fit PERFECTLY...it was 6.5 inches. Go figure. FROG. It's all gone. Except that 6.5 inches. I was really depressed over it last night. The collar looked so beautiful, I had slip-stitched it into place and it had felted slightly. Oh well. It's better than never wearing the sweater.
Other than that, I've been helping a friend from Ravelry out. She is in Virginia, so I might have to visit her soon. Plus...they rollerskate!!! OMG! Have I ever told you how much I love rollerskating?
Labels: babies, friends, lists/surveys, memes/blogthings, sick, Somewhat Cowl