Jan 9, 2007

Blues

Guess I'm gearing up for ProjSpec already. lol Eh, it mostly has to do with a Lil Blue Eyescertain monthly visitor. Which, I guess is payback for that month I skipped. But that's not what the blues are about. Not in this post. Look at those eyes. Him's a beautiful baby. :) I was never really into blue eyes, I prefer green, but this boy's got me hooked. Heck, they've ALL got me wrapped up in them.

Let me know if you can read the new layout. I've had some complaints, and I'd really rather not sacrifice readers for the sake of fashion. :P Suzanne2While I'm talking about myself, my Suzanne yarn finally came in!!! It was beautiful online but, wow! My very breath was stolen, my heart beat did a jig, and my eyes lusted over this yarn. Seriously. I know, I feel like a blogging advertisement by now, but Mama-e is awesome. Beyond that, she's an artist. Now, my problem is...what to knit with it? Originally, I had planned to use it to make I Dreamed of Africa, however, now that I'm looking at it I think that I might use it for Monkey instead. What do you guys think?? I really need to know. Of course, I have to wait until February. Good thing there are other projects to keep me sane occupied.

Harley Quinn Heel2Such as, the Harley Quinn sock. It's coming along lover-ly. I turned the heel last night. These are too cute, but I think I will need to buy more yarn. Which isn't awful, but unexpected. Running out of yarn depresses me.

And since I was A)getting bored and B)wanting to start the sock for my swap partner. Hopefully this is not supposed to be a huge secret. I'm bad at those. Besides...I have pictures! This yarn is similar to Beauregarde, if I had made her the Baudelaires we could have been sock twinsies! There are about, 5 of the 15 repeats I planSwap Hedera2 on doing for the leg finished. Or two inches if you prefer. Either way, it's not really much progress. I attribute that to a lack of sleep. Justin got home about 1 am, and we went to bed after 2:30. He had homework, I decided to start making up the HP scarf I've been neglecting. Good thing I sent her a card and some chocolate! Chocolate makes up for anything. hehe The worst part will be doing the fringe. I've never done it and for some odd reason I hate knit adornments. Pom-poms are fun, but I make them all wrong and they don't poof properly. *sigh* I'm worried I'll screw up the fringe too!

Here, have a gratuitous baby pic, always seems to cheer me up.
Stuff On my Baby

Better? Yes, me too.

I'm going to take a picture of all my purple socks and purple sock yarn together. This should be fun. It's almost ridiculous. Considering that I've only knit a total of 8 (complete) pairs of socks thus far. Lolly started a Green Sock KAL, but well, I don't have any green socks! And only one pair of green socks planned. However, I'm waiting til April. Honest. I am. Watch me.

I just suck at this KFYS thing don't I? Ah, whatever. :P

Labels: , , , ,

Kitty's Story


Vintage 008

First, I must confess my name isn't Kitty, or anything even close. It just comes from an affinity for cats. Second, I love to craft, create, and imagine. I can draw a bit, knit a lot, and sew just enough to get by. My world revolves around the loves of my life; my three children. Anything more you want to know about me is on Ravelry or check me out on FB!

Crystal Shadrick

Create Your Badge

*Disclaimer!* I'm totally crazy. The patterns I offer are often variations of other patterns, things I have reverse engineered. I don't claim to be wonderful and smart and an all-knowing designer. So enjoy them!.

LINK ME!
Vintage 005

Vintage 006
Please save this button to your own host, do not steal my bandwidth!



Free Patterns
All free patterns have been moved here. Hopefully this will help you find them more easily! All of the pattern posts (except the ones that contain other info) will be deleted in a week or two.

Links
Knitty

Craftster

ravelry



Link
Previous | Next


Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next


On My
Nightstand:

The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King


Radio:

Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina


Television:

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay


Needles:


Wheel:
0824101450-00
Rumpelstiltskin - FatCat Merino


I Buy
Tail Spinner

The Loopy Ewe

Cherry Blossom Fibers

C*EYE*BER Fiber

abcwoolcrafts

wollmeise

I'm In

Sexy Knitters Club

Punk Rock Knitters

Punk Rock Gift Exchange
PRGE Questionnaire (the third?)

Expand Your Stash 07

Count Your Socks
8 in 2007/0 in 2008



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Bloggy People
Yarn Harlot

Gee, You Knit?

Random Thoughts

Wild Yarn

Obsidian Kitten

Lime & Violet



Subscribe with Bloglines


FOs

Book Strap
Purple Pod Protector
Fidget on Fire
Helios Scarf
Make Like a Tree
Knitter Project/Serpentine Mitts
Mosey on Over
Black Tie Affair
Red Stars
Garden of Eden


FOs 2006
FOs 2007


UFOs

Skating Sweater
99%
Harlequin Entrelac socks
85%
Über-cropped raglan
30%
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from shadkitty. Make your own badge here.


Previous Posts